- hotel room rates
- hotel descriptions and photographs
- hotel amenities
- customer reviews; and
- editorial and commentary
- car rental
- excursions and tours
- books and literature
- hotel room availabilities
- other related vacation services
Permitted Purpose means the purpose of comparing rates on: car rental, excursions, tours, hotels, cruises, rates and other travel services in connection with the making of bookings and/or travel arrangements, but excludes any republication or resupply of the Information or any part of the Information to consumers by any electronic means;
Third Party Offering means the goods and services offered for sale by a third party; Website means the websites offered by Digital Panorama S.A (owner of the “Travelutionary” brand)
By accessing our websites, you:
3. Prohibited Activities
- warrant that you have attained the age of 18 years.
You must not:
- reproduce in a material form, publish, perform in public, communicate to the public, or make an adaptation of the Information or any part of the Information other than for the Permitted Purpose;
- access or monitor the Information or any part of the Information using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means without our prior written consent;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent any other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by us in connection with the Website.
You indemnify us from and against all costs, claims, demands, liabilities, expenses, damages and loss caused by your use of the Information or any part of the Information for any purpose other than the Permitted Purpose.
4.1 Canary Islands Consumers
Due to specific regulations pertaining to Canary Island residents, claims forms can be collected in person by prior appointment between 9.00 and 16.00 Mon to Fri. In order to make such an appointment please click here and provide your invoice number, name of reservation and contact number to make an appointment.
5. Verification of Information and assumption of risk
5.1 Verification of Information
You must verify the accuracy of the Information before accepting or using any Third Party Offering.
5.2 Assumption of risk
You assume all risk in connection with your:
6. No warranty
- use of the Website and the Information; and
- acceptance and use of any Third Party Offering.
We do not warrant:
- the accuracy, quality, completeness, or reliability of the Website, the Information and any Third Party Offering;
- that the Website and the Information will be error free, virus free, uninterrupted or free from unauthorised use or hackers.
To the extent that the terms implied under the BVI Business Companies Act, 2004 (the Act) applies to services supplied by us, our liability for any breach of those terms is limited to supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again. This applies only when services have been paid to us and not to third parties.
7.3 Cap on liability
Subject to clause 7.1 above, our maximum aggregate liability to you is limited to the sum of $100 USD.
7.4 Exclusions from liability
8.1 Entire understanding
8.2 Amendment and variation
8.3 Governing law and jurisdiction
Definitions of Travel (English)
- [n] - the act of going from one place to another
- [v] - travel upon or across
- [v] - undertake a journey or trip
- [v] - make a trip for pleasure
- [v] - change location
Definitions of Revolucion (Spanish)
- Revolution of a planet. (f)
- Revolution, the act of revolving. (f)
- Revolution, change in the state of a government or order. (f)